Become a Member today!
Who can become a member?
Anyone who is passionate, committed and invested in creating a culture of peace with us can be a Non-voting member.
Voting member must be over 18 years of age and be participants, past participants, family members of a child or youth participant or past participant, volunteers, artists who have worked for Children’s Peace Theatre, community partners or donors, or committee members.
What are the annual membership fees?
- Individual Adult Membership $20/year
- Individual Students/Seniors Membership $10/year
- Family Membership (Max. 2 Adults) $50/year
- Organization Membership $50/year
- Join at a CPT Event and pay only $5/year
Why become a member?
By becoming a member, you become a part of the Children’s Peace Theatre family and thus are part of an organization and a network of members who share values of building a culture of peace through art and theatre. Here are some other perks:
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting – Find out what we have been up to, future plans and meet other members.
- Voting members are eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting
- A copy of our Annual Report made available in print and online.
- Exclusive member updates through regular email newsletters – includes advance notice on our programs and early bird program registrations.
- Opportunity to take advantage of exclusive promotional offers made available from time to time including Peace Camp discounts.
- Invitations to volunteer in advisory groups, planning committees and with special events.
- Opportunity to run for and be elected to our Council.
- Opportunity to give us feedback on how we are doing and whether our programs are meeting the needs of young people in the community.
- Acknowledgement on our website and in our Annual report.
How to become a member?
Membership fees can be paid in person by cheque or cash, online by credit card or via etransfer.
Membership fees are valid for one year from the date of registration and cannot be tax receipted.
Memberships can be purchased for $5 at any CPT EVENT!!!
Click here to sign up today!
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-752-1550.